Lend a hand to the land
Your volunteerism furthers Red-tail’s vision to restore habitats critical to threatened wildlife and connect our community with nature.
Working with our professional staff, you will learn about ecosystems and enjoy our preserved lands that may not be accessible to the public. Volunteer with Red-tail Land Conservancy and make a difference in a visible way.
We can accommodate groups or individuals of all ages. The opportunity can be tailored to meet your ability and availability to help.
See the different ways you could volunteer and sign up below!
• Removing invasive species like bush honeysuckle and garlic mustard
• Planting trees and native plants
• Become a property steward or trail monitor
• Picking up trash
• Building or repairing trails, benches, and bridges
Education and Outreach
• Lead hikes
• Speak at educational offerings
• Staff a table at fairs and events
• Newsletter preparation