Lend a hand to the land. Your volunteerism furthers Red-tail’s capacity to restore habitats critical to threatened wildlife and connect our community with nature.
Working with our professional staff, you will learn about ecosystems and enjoy our preserved lands that may not be accessible to the public. Volunteer with Red-tail Land Conservancy and make a difference in a visible way.
Red-tail hosts several public volunteer events throughout the year. We can also accommodate private groups for a tailored opportunity.
- Removing invasive species like bush honeysuckle and garlic mustard
- Planting trees and native plants
- Become a property steward or trail monitor
- Picking up trash
- Building or repairing trails, benches, and bridges
- Assist Red-tail staff at programs
- Social media photos and content
- Creative and/or informative writing
- Mailing preparation
- Data entry
SIGN UP TODAY
There are many different ways you can volunteer. Sign up below!